Our Website News Blog is always looking for new contributors to bring fresh ideas, research, and thought leadership that will help our readers learn about drone technology, practices, and innovations.
The blog caters to an audience of drone enthusiasts, drone service professionals, and entrepreneurs interested in adopting drones in their business. Contributions should speak clearly to one of these segments and offer the reader actionable tips and clear examples that they can implement right away.
Please read our blog to review our style and topics we’ve already covered. We only accept submissions with a fresh angle on existing topics or new topics that will serve our audience.
- Be submitted as a Word Doc or Google Doc.
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Be educational and not overly self-promotional.
- Include a one-to two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Include all images as separate attachments with citations.
- Include no more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post
- Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Calls-to-action may be added to published submissions.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
- Submissions must meet our quality standards in order to get published.
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contribution to our website in its entirety anywhere else.
How to Submit:
Send your completed post to [email protected] with the subject line “Website Blog Pitch.” Please note that while our editors strive to respond to every inquiry in a timely manner, they are not always able to do so.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the PDA Website. We look forward to receiving your work. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions.